Thursday, November 26, 2009

Thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!

I cannot begin to explain how much I am missing home right now. I had the hardest time falling asleep last night because I kept thinking about everything I would be missing today: waking up early to cook with my dad, lounging at home watching tv and baking with my mom, dinner with family, etc, etc. I'm extremely blessed and thankful to be in Belize and I am looking forward to Thanksgiving dinner tonight with everyone here, but I still wish I were home.

This morning Adam wished me a Happy Thanksgiving and it took all my willpower not to cry. It's hard enough that it's the last week here and I'm ready to come home, but adding the holiday to that just makes me infinitely more emotional (and of course you all know how emotional I am anyway).

I want to thank all of my family and friends for supporting me on this trip and throughout life. I'm grateful for the abundance of opportunities life has presented to me. I'm thankful to be coming home in 2 days.

I may not post again before I return to the states, but I'll be thinking of all of you on the way back. See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment