Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Counting Down the Days

As we get closer and closer to the end of my residency and the end of our time in Oregon, I'm getting more and more excited about coming home to Wisconsin.

Of course, I'll miss some things in Oregon - and there's so much I feel like we need to do and see before we make the trek back (that's a blog post all it's own). What I'm most excited about right now is Sasquatch! Tim and I decided it was worth the big bucks and will be spending the 4 days of Memorial Day weekend in George, Washington at the Gorge Amphitheater listening to some amazing music and camping. That's right - we're buying a tent and a sleeping bag for me and everything! Real honest to goodness camping. I can't wait for it to get here!

In the meantime I'm hoping we can take some day trips or weekend trips to the coast, etc before we hit the trail back to the Midwest.

Any suggestions for what should be on the Oregon/Pacific Northwest Bucket List?

No comments:

Post a Comment