Friday, July 30, 2010

Heading to the Weekend

Well another week of work has come and gone. Which is fine by me. The weekends get to be an issue too though. Without much to do I tend to get lazy and bored. I love getting together with people and hanging out anytime, but I'd rather do things with Tim. And he's not here. I keep thinking about all the stuff we can do on a regular basis. Happy hour downtown. Saturday markets. Trips to the coast, Mt. Hood, Multnomah Falls. The list goes on and on. I don't want to do any of it without him. I need to just curl into a ball and sleep until he gets out here - which I hope is soon.

I've lost motivation for the day. Brain shut off about an hour ago, so I feel pretty useless right now. I need to get out of here, head home and recharge. I think this calls for a "real" meal tonight. I want to actually cook. Usually I'm a huge fan of home-cooked meals, but lately the effort just doesn't seem worth it. Especially without anyone to share it with. Sure, I could invite people over - but I have no furniture. After dinner, what will we do? So that's out of the question until the couch gets here. Another thing that I hope arrives soon. I'm ridiculously excited about the furniture! I've never really owned anything before and now I own a car, and a bed, and some dressers, AND a couch, chair, ottoman and 3 tables! It's crazy! It's like this small step towards adulthood.

Here's to many more steps to come! Which reminds me, I should find a liquor store soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment