Thursday, July 1, 2010

Echo

After almost a full week without furniture or any of my other belongings I'm starting to get a bit edgy. My moving guru keeps assuring me that I'll know tomorrow; only in this case tomorrow is the answer every day I ask. I'm sick of sleeping on the air mattress and wearing the same clothes every day. I want more than one chair. I want to eat food that wasn't prepared in a microwave and served on a paper plate. Is that really so much to ask?

I start my residency tomorrow. I'm sure it'll mostly be a paperwork day, but it is the beginning. I'm super scared about making sure I get up and get in on time, especially with this commute. I've got the alarm set for 0530. I've got to lay out my clothes yet, and pack the necessary paperwork, etc. I haven't worn work clothes in over a month - this is going to be weird.

On the bright side I did get notice yesterday that I passed the NAPLEX. So now I've just got to wait for the Wisconsin DRL to mail out my license.

Well, back to being bored for me. Anyone wanna come visit?

No comments:

Post a Comment