Thursday, June 2, 2011

Oh how time flies

Has it really been since before Easter?  I can't believe how much I've been slacking on the blogging. Not that I would ever consider myself a hardcore blogger, but I thought I could do better than this.  

 It's June!

And that means only 4 more weeks in Oregon. The cats are set to hit the skyways on June 19th and will be spending their time with Grandma and Grandpa Thornewell (my mom and dad) until Tim and I get settled. The moving company is picking up our belongings on June 24th and then just 1 week with stand between us and the open road. We're planning a little roadtrip back, hitting up Crater Lake, Las Vegas, and Denver before we finally hit Boscobel.

These last 4 weeks are likely to be rough - just because my brain has completely checked out already. If I could just bust out the last few projects I could be done with this, but that's easier said than done. I kinda feel like I'm trying to study for boards again - except I can't sit outside in the park enjoying the sunshine. Boo.

Not that I need anymore sunshine. Tim and I spent Memorial Day weekend camping at the Gorge and listening to the sounds of Sasquatch. It was an amazing weekend!  So many good shows, and such good weather. We had a blast and are looking forward to getting some more use out of our tent. Of course, the nice weather means that my nose is the color of Rudolph's. Despite many SPFs I just couldn't avoid the sunburn. Oh well. At least it's early in the season so this won't mess with my wedding look just yet.

Speaking of the wedding... MY DRESS IS IN!  And I just got a letter that the bridesmaid dresses are in too!  Looks like it's time for a double visit to see both.  I'm so excited.  And nervous - what if I don't fit in my dress. This can mean only one thing - diet time. Yep, I'm back on the diet wagon again (and after a weekend of beer and bad food this is tough). Keep your fingers crossed that I am successful.

Well, that's all for now. Sorry no pictures but I'm writing this from work. Shhh, don't tell my boss!

No comments:

Post a Comment