Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Yummy, yummy, yummy

I am absolutely flabbergasted, potentially even appalled, at the vast number of people who live in Madison and have no idea what or when Restaurant Week is. If you happen to be one of those people, or if you're just plain curious: Go Stir Crazy!

I've always wanted to "attend" Restaurant Week but have never had time in my busy schedule. This year I am making up for that and going to two places. Tonight, it's Quivey's Grove with my boyfriend and Thursday Colin and I are checking out Fresco before Rent. I've been excited since Saturday for this week! Tim and I are making a true "date-night" out of it: dress, tie, the whole nine yards. Hopefully we can get some pictures...

On another note: I'm really looking forward to heading Home to Wausau this weekend. I miss my Maggie and I'm pretty excited to have Tim meet my family. The last few weekends we've been complete slugs and it's starting to get me down - so here's to a weekend full of fun and adventure, if I can get him out of bed in the morning...

No comments:

Post a Comment