Tuesday, July 14, 2009

An Introduction

There are many reasons why people choose to blog. Some like to share their thoughts and opinion with the world, often wishing to persuade others to their own way of thinking. Some just like the freedom and anonymity afforded by the veil of the Internet and feel safe "posting their mind" as opposed to speaking it. Then there are those people like me who have a fairly plain and simple motive to creating a blog: I want to be able to keep in touch with family and friends and let them know what's going on in my life. I know, it's not the most interesting of reasons to write, but it's a reason nonetheless. Besides, I can still choose to write my thoughts and opinions, to attempt to sway your thinking, and to hide safely behind the veil and speak my mind.

The decision to write was mine to make, the decision to read is left up to the audience...

No comments:

Post a Comment