Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Packing

I'm currently living on a couch in the living room of "my" apt. It's tough not having your own space and trying to pack up things for the month you're not going to be in the country while at the same time deciding what you're bringing to Belize and how you're going to find everything you need in the mean time. I feel like I'm in this strange limbo. This isn't really my apt, it's not even my couch, and yet it's my bedroom. I've commandeered a space behind the couch too that currently holds the disaster that is my attempt at packing. I'm such an organized person that I can't even look at the mess behind the couch without shuddering. I have no clue where to start, and with T-minus three days to departure I need to get to work on packing: NOW. I've resolved to keep it simple - not take more than I need - not over pack. I'm limiting my luggage to 2 medium bags and 1 carry-on. I think I can manage... right? Most of you know me and my packing abilities (or lack thereof) - any comments? :-D


No comments:

Post a Comment