Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Influenza Challenge

All right friends:

You all know I'm an immunization "freak". I want all of my friends (most importantly those of you who are health care professionals and/or deal with the young/old on a regular basis) to get an influenza vaccine. I'm not talking about the H1N1 vaccine - that's your own decision based on personal beliefs (although I do recommend it, regardless). I'm talking about the seasonal influenza vaccine that is already available from your doctor/pharmacist/etc. Please get vaccinated to keep yourself and those around you safe from seasonal influenza this season. The injectable vaccine is a completely dead virus: you CANNOT get sick from it so that is no excuse! Let me know when you get your vaccine and I will update the thermometer below. I'm aiming for 100% - help me get there!

No comments:

Post a Comment